The property is located in the hinterland of Lake Garda, amid the glacial hills of Valtenesi.

The building, a hunting house built in 1700, was added with a porch and a loggia in the following century, to better respond to the needs deriving from the surrounding agricultural context.

In 1995, the property was subjected to preservation and restoration works that maintained intact its austere structure, keeping the original internal room plan developed around a central staircase in Botticino marble.

The plan for the adjacent park was conceived with the intention to visually embrace the landscape where it is set, thanks to a choice of local trees (olive trees, maples, robinia pseudoacacia, etc.) integrated by flowers and fruit trees that confer a bucolic atmosphere coherent with the site.

copertina_Pagina_054 copertina_Pagina_052 copertina_Pagina_053